Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

About me.

My name is  Katalina and I go to Glenbrae school. I am also a yr 7. I love having my netbook with me because it’s better than hand writing. I don't like writing because my hand gets hurt easily. My teacher’s name is Miss George. Miss George is a lovely teacher. It’s fun because we get to have a teacher aide in our classroom or more if we are lucky.  Our teacher aide is Miss Miri. She’s also my sister, which can be annoying  because I see her at school and at home.

3 comments:

Ms George said...

Welcome to our Glenbrae blogging community Katalina. I am so pleased with your effort at using your netbook in class. We are lucky to have such a motivated learner in room 7 and am looking forward to your next post.

June Fititogo said...

Hi Katalina

Welcome to Glenbrae School. We are very lucky to have you in our class and also your sister Whaea Miri.

Katalina said...

oh thank you Mrs George and June for writing back and it sure is a lovely school at Glenbrae school

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.