Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Tuesday 13th August 2013.
Soft Ball Recount.
WOW! as I tried to catch the ball up above my head as Emeline. Chucked the ball really high as i missed catching the ball and while it was spinning it rebound of my `clove and onto the soaking wet grass. My shoe’s were getting soaking wet while I was grabbing the softball. “Hold the ball’s Nick said out loud”.  As me and Emeline couldn't listen because of all the raceta’s.  


“Hold the ball’s as she was  yelling” with anger I was terrified because she was yelling at us. OK now the first lesson is to Roll the ball onto the ground and pick it up with your clove and roll it again.
So then we and Emeline were listening to the instruction’s while everyone else was running after there ball’s.
The second lesson was had to practice our throwing and catching first we had to throw with our right hand then we had to catch with our left hand.


Our third lesson was we had to throw the ball to each other and take one step back when we catch the ball me and Emeline didn't really make it to the final’s we had to watch the people who are in the finals. But it was nearly a tie Nathaniel and Lisiate one the match against Christian and Siupeli. It was very Fun and I hope it would be more fun next week.

1 comments:

Quaid said...

Hi Katalina,

Its Quaid from Panmure Bridge. I really enjoy the effort that you have put into your blog. Its really interesting how you made a softball recount. Have fun making more posts and remember to updater your blog.


pbsquaidf.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.